Monday, October 9, 2017

Twitter Who



Twitter is a online social media just like Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn. From online news and social networking service to interacting with others, messaging and posting tweets.




Twitter was created in March 2006 by four bright men. Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone, and Evan Williams. People around the world gain interest and it shot rocketed with more than 100 million users by 2012. By 2013,  Twitter was one of the most visited websites. Twitter now has more than
350 million monthly active users.



Twitter is used to display your thoughts on certain events not like Facebook when you voice your opinion about your personal life. I see it as strictly business especially to celebrities when they're tweeting on a topic, serious or funny. They use they platform to discuss anything relevant to the mainstream, which is a major new topic of the world or country at the time. Overall its very entertaining hen it comes to the political and professional sports world. 


Im not really a big Twitter person. Its probably my least favorite social media network. Not because I don't like it, but because I haven't got in the groove ( immune ) to twitter yet. Being in college I have learned to use every social media platform possible to build my name up and understand the pros and cons of whats going on in the world and social media. 



Just like Facebook i might jut be a passive Twitter user. Im very picky when its comes to voicing my opinion on certain matters. I enjoy reading on other people point of views get both aspects from both sides and have a great laugh in some videos.



I would most likely follow people I see as a role models. I love sports, so I know would have a lot of athletes as followers and political leaders of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment