Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Green Screen Into The Gym





Green screen also known as " Chroma Key "
 is a visual effects / post-production technique for creating two images or video streams together based on color hues




This project is called the green screen assignment. I pick the gym because working out is one of my favorite things to do. My happy place. I also chose this picture because I love to play football so i have to stay in shape.




The first thing I did was find a picture of ta gym. Then I imported it to adobe premier pro.
( Go to file import and select the image).





I added the picture to the adobe program. The dragged  the picture to the V1 panel on the screen., which would now be my background. I went into the green screen room and posed myself making a muscle as if i just finish working out.






I imported the picture into adobe premier pro and scaled it down to the size I wanted it to be, so it would appear that im at the gym. I used the ultra key tool and the matte generation tool so that I can remove the green screen and blend in the gym background. Now it looks like im there.




No comments:

Post a Comment